Reputation. Respect. Results.
There are several ways to adopt, and the attorneys of DePrez, Johnson, Brant & Eads, P.A. can help explain the advantages and disadvantages of each option. Their expansive knowledge base can help you decide which path is right for your family. Areas covered regarding adoptions include relative adoptions, stepparent adoptions, minor adoptions and foster child adoptions.
Some common ways we assist clients during an adoption case:
- Finding an adoption agency and serving as a liaison
- Answering any legal questions clients may have throughout the process
- Preparing paperwork and forms
- Offering legal counsel and ensuring clients meet all requirements
- Ensuring the adoption proceedings follow current local, state, and federal adoption laws
- Attending court hearings to represent clients and their interests
- Dealing with any disputes or legal conflicts that may occur during an adoption case